QuickBooks is one of the most successful Accounting software that is capable of managing all the daily transactions of small and mid-sized businesses. It runs into critical errors and issues like the QuickBooks Error Code 1303. This is an installation error which you will encounter while installing the QB software on your computer system. If you are facing this error on your monitor screen, the installer will not run successfully as it will not have enough permission.
You should dial the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and get this error fixed right now from the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1303 Manually?
The QuickBooks Experts of getenterprisesupport recommend these two solutions for fixing this error. Follow all the steps in the order they are given:
Solution 1: Changing the permissions manually to set them to Full Control
- Open the Run command window by pressing Windows+R key on your keyboard.
- Now, go to this location – C:\ProgramData\COMMON FILES.
- Click on Organize.
- Go to Properties > Security > Advanced and double-click on the System User.
- Look for the box to mark in the Allow column.
- Click on it to mark it, press Enter.
- Repeat the steps for all the groups.
- Click on the checkbox that reads “Replace all existing inheritable permissions on all descendants with inheritable permissions from this object” to mark it.
- Go to Advanced Security Settings tab and then click on Ok.
- Now, try to install QuickBooks on your system again.
If the error is still not resolved, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Turn Off the simple file sharing
We hope that the Error Code 1303 is now fixed on your computer and you are able to install QuickBooks. However, if that is not the case and you are still struggling with the 1303 Error, do not hesitate and call on the toll-free reliable QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1-888-557-6950 which is available to support you 24×7.
They will fix the error code 1303 for you and also show you safe practices to avoid this error in future.