Are you trying to print a PDF or a document from QuickBooks but it is not formatted properly when printed?
Well, do not worry about it anymore as you have reached on the best guide on fixing the formatting issues with QuickBooks in the minimum time possible. We understand that some people might not have the time to read the whole blog post and then follow the steps on their computers.
If you are one of them, pick up your mobile phone and start dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1-888-557-6950 via which you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Technical Support Department.
Some Common Printing Problems
- QuickBooks Reports printing small
- Unable to Print from QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Freezes while Printing
- Can’t Print Checks from QuickBooks
How To Get Rid Of Formatting Issues?
We are contacted by so many QB users who are facing this exact issue. We have noted that a common issue is that printer printing projects which are formatted wrong, skewed or just blank. These issues can arise when you are attempting to print Reports, Checks or Invoices. A basic fix for such issues is to reset your printer format. You can follow the steps given below to reset the printer format.
- Open QuickBooks and go to Home.
- Click on Check Register.
- Double-click any check to select it.
- Tap on Print.
- Select the printer encountering issues from the Printer Name drop-down list.
- Choose Options.
- Choose Advanced in the Printer Document Properties window and change the format in the Paper Size field.
- Change the Letter to any other format for example A5.
- Exit the Advanced Options and Printer Properties window by clicking on Ok.
- Repeat the steps from 6 to 9, changing the Paper Size format back to Letter.
- Choose Print in the Print Checks window and verify that there are no printing problems now.
How To Get Tech Support Services For QuickBooks Formatting?
We have provided the steps to resolve the formatting issue but these steps are only basic steps and they do not work every time. The actual fix for this issue cannot be performed manually and this issue can only be fixed by the experts.
If you cannot fix the issue, get in touch with us with our support team by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950.