QuickBooks Error Code R6025 is a runtime error and it usually pops-up on your computer screen when you are trying to open or close your QuickBooks software. The error message associated with the QB Error R6025 is:
“Runtime Error! Program: C:Program FilesIntuitQuickBooks[Year]qbw32.exe R6025 – pure virtual function call.”
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error R6025?
As we said earlier, the QB Error R6025 is categorized as a runtime error and it occurs while opening or closing the QuickBooks software. But there are more causes for this error and they are given below:
- Incorrect Company Name or Customer/Vendor Name
- You are using special characters while giving a name to the company or vendor.
- You are running a browser with scripts on.
How To Avoid QuickBooks Error R6025?
The QuickBooks Professionals of getenterprisesupport recommend the following steps to avoid the error R6025:
- Always keep in mind the Character limit while naming any Company File or Customer/Vendor
- Get rid of any and all Special Characters from the company name and vendor name.
- Never use Scripts with browsers.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error R6025?
The QuickBooks Professionals suggest 3 different solutions for fixing the QuickBooks Error R6025. You must follow the order of the solutions and move on to the next solution when the current one does not work.
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
In the case, you are encountering major problems with your QB or if you are unable to utilize your QB Desktop, you can use QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool to get rid of all the problems. The QuickBooks Experts suggest all the Users to first run this tool before trying to manually resolve the error.
Get in touch with us to get more information on the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool.
Solution 2: Download Windows Updates Available
- First of all, log in as the Administrator.
- Now, look for updates by tapping on the Windows Icon.
- You can also use the Run Window tool by pressing the Windows and R key together.
- Enter “Windows Update” in the search field and press enter.
- Now, wait for the update process to complete.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen.
- Reboot your computer.
- Re-open and run your QuickBooks now. If the error R6025 is still not fixed, move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Do a clean installation of QuickBooks
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Windows key + R.
- Now, type in msconfig in the search field and hit Enter.
- Click on the General tab.
- Choose Selective Startup
- Tap on Load System Service and followed by Load System Services.
- Go to the Service tab
- Choose Hide all Microsoft Service button.
- Tap on Disable All.
- Unmark the Hide all Microsoft Service box.
- Check the services listed.
- Mark Windows Install box and select Restart.
- Finally, reinstall the QuickBooks software
- Wait for the installation to get complete and follow these steps:
- Open the run dialog box again by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard.
- Type msconfig in the search field and hit Enter.
- Choose the General tab and click on Normal Startup button.
- Click on OK.
- Head to the System Configuration.
- Click on Restart.
Support Services For QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise
Get Instant support services for your QuickBooks by simply dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-557-6950. The QuickBooks Experts will start fixing the issue after verifying your account details. You can choose to stay on the call or you can decide to cut the call once the temporary connection is stable.
Save your time by using the QuickBooks Live Chat support service. It can be accessed by clicking on the Chat icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.