You can easily spot Point of sale systems used in all the leading stores as well as small shops. QuickBooks Point of Sale is the most used point of sale system because of its numerous features and impeccable QuickBooks POS Support Services. In some cases, QuickBooks POS users encounter any error or issue on their system while using the software. Now, it is a rare occurrence but still, some users get terrified. For the sake of this article, we will only be talking about the infamous QuickBooks POS Error 100. If you are facing the QB POS error 100 on your computer screen, connect with the QuickBooks Professionals immediately. All you have to is call the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and you will connect with the Intuit certified QuickBooks Professionals of getenterprisesupport. They can not only fix the QuickBooks POS Error 100 but also make sure that there are no underlying issues which can become a problem in the time to come.
The error message which will pop-up on your screen in:
“Error 100 database server not found 08w01”
Causes For The QuickBooks Error 100
- The computer that you are using does not have the minimum technical requirements to use QuickBooks Point of Sale. Read the minimum system requirements required to run QuickBooks POS.
- The Point of Sale database manager on your QuickBooks is not functional or damaged.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Error Code 100?
We suggest that you let the QuickBooks Professionals take care of the QuickBooks Error 100 if you do not have knowledge and experience of troubleshooting. A single wrong step can wreak havoc for you. If you still want to manually fix the error 100, follow these steps:
- Click on the OK button on the error message.
- Restart your desktop and then reopen your QuickBooks POS.
- Check if the error is fixed or not.
- If the error 100 is still popping up on your desktop screen, press the windows button on your keyboard.
- This will open the Start Menu on your desktop screen. Click on Programs and then click on Accessories.
- Choose the Run
- Click on the text field in the run dialog box and type services.msc. Press Enter.
- A tab will open on your screen. This is the services list. Search the list for QBPOS Database Manager vXX and click on it.
- Choose the Start
- In case, the Start option is not visible on your screen, restart your computer and repeat the steps again.
Get QuickBooks Support Services For Quickbooks POS Error 100
If you are still encountering the QuickBooks POS Error Code 100 on your desktop, connect with the Quickbooks POS Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 for getting help from the QuickBooks Professionals.
The other alternative to this is to use the QuickBooks Live Chat support service. We have recently started to provide the Live Chat support services for all QuickBooks versions including QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise & QuickBooks Online. Contact us today!