QuickBooks Accounting software has become the first choice of small and mid-sized businesses for the purpose of managing their Business Finances and Inventory. Although, it is a very well built software but you might run into QuickBooks Errors and Issues like QuickBooks Would Not Print.
Get this issue fixed right now by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950.
How To Fix QuickBooks Won’t Print Issue?
Note: Make sure your QuickBooks is updated to the latest release and your Printer is connected to the computer before following the steps.
Follow these steps which are recommended by the skilled QuickBooks ProAdvisors of getenterprisesupport to fix the issue:
- Shutdown your computer but before that also Turn off the printer.
- Now, reboot your desktop and then turn on the printer again.
- You have to verify that the paper tray is set correctly.
- Make sure that papers in the tray are unfolded and well organized.
- Now, tap on the start button.
- Go to the Control Panel
- Double click on ‘Printers and Faxes’ option
- Right-click on the Printer.
- Go the new tab, tap on ‘Use Printer Online’ if it is selected offline.
- Now, Double-click on the printer.
- Tap on the Printer icon in the new tab.
- Now, tap on ‘Cancel All Documents’
- Exit the window.
- Now, navigate to Properties of the Printer by right-clicking on it.
- Now, tap on Page test.
- After the test page is positively printed, attempt to print a page by using WordPad.
QuickBooks Printer Setup Won’t Open:
In the case, the above-given steps didn’t work for you and you are still encountering the same issue, then you should implement the below-given steps:
- Search for the QBprint.dp file.
- Rename the file and attempt to print now.
- Now, we will attempt to print files with similar format & type to verify if the issue is with the file type and format or QuickBooks.
- You can also attempt to print files in small batches instead all at once.
- Ensure that the printer driver that you are using is up-to-date as outdated drivers can cause such problems.
- Verify that your printer is on a verified network.
- Verify that your printer is properly set up and configured on the QuickBooks Desktop.
Reach Us For Support
If you have tried all the steps given above in this blog post and you are still unable to print from your QB Desktop, then you can get connected with the highly experienced QuickBooks Pro Advisors of getenterprisesupport. The issue will be heard cautiously and you will be provided with the finest resolution for the problem. Just call us on our QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950.