In this article, we will show you how you can fix the QuickBooks Installation errors by deleting damaged files in QB Desktop. However, if you are looking to get instant help for your most noteworthy QuickBooks, call us on the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and get support services from the Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts.
You need to type in the license number and a product code to complete the validation process and install QuickBooks Desktop software on your computer. Sometimes the file which contains this encrypted information is damaged and you won’t be able to use your QuickBooks. In such a case, you have to delete the entitlement file and re-enter the license and product number which will help you in fixing the issue.
Common Errors That You Can Fix By Deleting Entitlement File
- Error: The validation code is incorrect or the service is temporarily unavailable when activating due to the error.
- Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.
- Message: You cannot use Online Banking because QuickBooks is not registered.
- You must subscribe to the accountant’s copy file transfer service shows up on your screen after you subscribe and sync.
- Also, Error re-configuring your version of QuickBooks.
- You are not able to click on Sync License Data Online.
- Edit List link is not available in No Company Open tab because of the error.
Delete The EntitlementDataStore.ecml File
- First of all, close your QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Also, Make sure that all QB processes are no longer running.
- Open the Task Manager on your screen by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del on your keyboard.
- Click on More Details to show Task Manager if you are using Windows 10.
- Now, go to the Processes tab.
- Also, Click on the Process Name column for sorting the processes alphabetically.
- Look for all occurrences of QBW32.EXE.
- Click on it and choose End Task.
- Now, go to the entitlement data folder for your OS and version of QB.
- Also, Open the Run utility by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard.
- Type in C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6) and hit Enter.
- Right-click on the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Choose Delete.
- Click on Yes to approve that you want to delete the file.
- Now, the company data file.
- Finally, Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to register the software.
How To Get QuickBooks Support Services?
These are the steps that you should certainly be following for deleting the entitlement file and to fix Installation errors. If the steps given above did not fix the installation errors, call us on the USA QuickBooks POS Support Number +1888-557-6950 and ask for assistance from the most noteworthy Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
We have also introduced QuickBooks Live Chat Support services for QuickBooks Users in any corner of the world. Click on the Chat icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen and fill in your information to connect with us.